U: Girlfriend U: Girlfriend

I hate to be a hater, but..

The jokes in this 'toon are so weak I feel like I've lost valuable guffaws I may have enjoyed in the future. The artwork and v/o meet or exceed expectations, but without even one decent LOL I can find no reason to reccomend this to anyone. I mean, the final punchline is almost identical to the joke before it, and the only other joke in the movie is a weak pun (which was sadly the highlight of it for me). I'm not trying to be a dick here, so I'm sorry for being so negative, but for a second I almost felt personally offended by how unfunny this movie was. I wouldn't even care if the whole thing was crappy, but I get the sense you could do much better, and I was disapointed when the writing didn't match the quality of the rest of the work that went in. That being said, it really doesn't matter what I think. Take it easy, and good luck with all your future projects.

Blakant responds:

well this is a short, so we only done 1 or 2 punch, guess those punches miss on ya. lol
we will try to be more funny next time...

Silent Mario Film Silent Mario Film

omng u r racest

i cant beeleeve u r so racest u must b gay lol u suk u shud not say n****r
o & mario iz over dun u cant liek him anymore cuz i sed so & sprites suk o wate u probably liek that lol

fag

-Andy Nixon (the author (as in the guy who made this movie (seriously, this review is a joke, don't let it stop you from watching (seriously)))

Decleinad responds:

Whatever, lady. I'm getting sick of explaining this to people, okay? We're not racist, it was just a joke. God, what a fucking idiot.

Oh, and there should be four Parenthesis at the end of your signature... Retard...

How to make a sandwich! How to make a sandwich!

The flash we've all been waiting for!

You, sir, are a genius. A master of flash and sandwiches alike. I congratulate you on a job well done.

Bounty Killers Bounty Killers

Pretty Shweet

Fun game, reminds me a little of those boxhead zombie games. Only problem is maybe the levels are a little long? Idk, I just didn't feel like beating more than one level personally.

The House Of Pain! The House Of Pain!

This game has no substance.

I only clicked like, five times, to complete the entire game. I don't even know if it's possible to lose or not because I only had to try once.

Also, that guy at the end who killed himself knew where an exit was? Wouldn't he just leave?

Zeppekk responds:

Tsh, man, i really don't know.

And like i said, i was really limited on time.

And yeah, it's possible, on the ramp sorta bit, the ramp keeps going around the corner, if you go that way you die.

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1

Well Done

My only complaint in this otherwise stylish and well-made RPG is just that the random battles occur rather frequently and there isn't much variety in enemies. I liked the fusion of oldschool and newschool RPG traditions.

Pseudolonewolf responds:

Battles occur to *frequently*? Hm... I toned down the encounter rate massively from what it once was, and as it is now it's possible to venture through entire areas without fighting one monster (well, except in the Dragon's Lair, which is probably what you're basing that on, actually...)
And, uh, as for lack of variety in monsters... Those crazy kids don't have as much imagination as they think they do. Yep.

Talk Is Cheap Talk Is Cheap

Cool shit bro

Hey man sweet beat, there's nothing I really wanna say in the way of critiquing or w/e... I just wanted to say you're a dope producer. I know this is like a kind of older beat but I was wondering if I could spit something on this? You can PM me if you want to hear what I got and if you like it maybe we can do this shit.

or if not that's cool too still a good beat

[Methree] 5 Grams (Demo) [Methree] 5 Grams (Demo)

Dope

Hey man cool shit, I like the cycling or w/e you used on that synth but you could have used like a higher pitched string synth in addition to it. that might fill out the sound more and add more variety. I like your beat though man I'm feelin the hi hats you're usin. Sounds like it would be some cool shit to rap on if you put just a little phaser and maybe some slight echo on the vocals I think it would sound cool

Methreee responds:

Well, I'm happy to say this isn't the only version, and the new verion has a change up, and a high pitched kinda low lead so hopefully I can get that out soon man.
thanks for the review.

NY assassination NY assassination

Ha ha this shit's still wack man

The beat's okay. Your lyrics are really weak though, and your voice is a little low-fi. Maybe if you had a better recording device your flow might sound better, but only if you work on your lyrics. A lot of them sound like you just made them up and they could really use some refining. The hook is terrible too.

Broken-Needle responds:

this is still pretty old man, lol. The mic sucks I agree tho, n I did make them up lol. Anyways thanks for the feedback
Keep it pimpin'