Bounty Killers Bounty Killers

Pretty Shweet

Fun game, reminds me a little of those boxhead zombie games. Only problem is maybe the levels are a little long? Idk, I just didn't feel like beating more than one level personally.

The House Of Pain! The House Of Pain!

This game has no substance.

I only clicked like, five times, to complete the entire game. I don't even know if it's possible to lose or not because I only had to try once.

Also, that guy at the end who killed himself knew where an exit was? Wouldn't he just leave?

Zeppekk responds:

Tsh, man, i really don't know.

And like i said, i was really limited on time.

And yeah, it's possible, on the ramp sorta bit, the ramp keeps going around the corner, if you go that way you die.

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1

Well Done

My only complaint in this otherwise stylish and well-made RPG is just that the random battles occur rather frequently and there isn't much variety in enemies. I liked the fusion of oldschool and newschool RPG traditions.

Pseudolonewolf responds:

Battles occur to *frequently*? Hm... I toned down the encounter rate massively from what it once was, and as it is now it's possible to venture through entire areas without fighting one monster (well, except in the Dragon's Lair, which is probably what you're basing that on, actually...)
And, uh, as for lack of variety in monsters... Those crazy kids don't have as much imagination as they think they do. Yep.

Magus RPG Magus RPG

Difficult!

Hard. But still, pretty cool. You may have inspired me, actually. Nice job.

REAKTOR REAKTOR

Holy hell, that's addictive!

God, this game is so much fun. It reminds me of one of the games on this 1000 puzzle game disc I've got. They're all really simple, but still really really really fun.

Frustrating games Frustrating games

Pretty Funny

That was, as the kids say, da bomb. I started getting frustrated, then I just went "Wait a second... That's the point."

Then it was funny again.

Tool Drinking Game Tool Drinking Game

So Cool

This game'll get me killed, but this might be how I want to go out. That's so cool. I like you a lot, man.

Mario's Adventure Preview Mario's Adventure Preview

Really Fucking Cool

The only thing that bugged me right off the bat was how hard it was to kill the enemies. You're in the air longer than they stay brown. It'd also seem more true to the game if you had a big Mario/little Mario thing instead of hit points, but this isn't just a Mario remake, so I guess I don't really have any idea what I'm talking about.

Cool stuff.

64 responds:

That's the challenge. Timing!

Profession Quiz Profession Quiz

Kind of Neat

Midget tamer or pirate would be sweet, but those are all some funny ass results all around. Not a bad little gadget.

Silent Hill Sudden Death Silent Hill Sudden Death

Pretty Fun

I think you would have rather made a Maria sim date, what with all the panty-shots and stuff. Not a bad game, though. The action is sort of slow, and there's only the one level, since it's a demo and all. It really looked like Silent Hill, though, which was cool.

So, yeah, pretty fun.